Pages

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Nail Tutorial #5 - Halloween!


These nails are inspired by Nails By KC and they do look hard to do, but really they're simple! :)

First, I painted on the white and green base coat. For the white I used Barry M's Matte White and for the green I used Models Own My Midori, however, I would probably suggest a slightly lighter green is best in order to show the black detailing! 

Once this base coat had dried, I then began with the detailing. I only used the Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black for all the black detailing on both of these designs! This pen is VERY easy to use and you can control how much product comes out depending on how hard you pump the pen. This detailing was very simple to do when looking at a photo of the designs. The good thing about both of these designs is that you can afford to be slightly messy with them as it adds to the halloween look! 

I then coated all the nails with Seche Vite Top Coat

Nettie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment